Monday, October 28, 2013

Pinterest Finds

I am constantly looking for new recipes to try. Thankfully, Pinterest has an endless supply of meals for us to test out! Lately, these have been some of our favorites, so I thought our friends and family might benefit. :)

 
This recipe was so light and delicious. I am a sucker for sage and would be happy if every recipe had it. We ate the whole bowl in no time flat! (we are working on portion control over here)
 
 
 
We have made this one multiple times, and though it isn't the healthiest of meals, it is some dang good comfort food! Yum. Perfect for Sunday Dinner.
 
 


Props to my BFF Katherine for recommending this one. We ate it both the healthy way and with some sour cream and tortilla chips, and it was dyn-o-MITE!

 

Maybe it's just because I am obsessed with goat cheese and could eat a whole block in one sitting, but this recipe was SO. GOOD. It takes a little bit more time than a normal dinner, because you have to roast the red peppers beforehand and blend it all in the mixer, but it is worth it. Dare I say this is my favorite Pinterest recipe of all time!?



So, we aren't into the whole Crossfit/Paleo thing, but every now and then I still like to cook the recipes (can't go wrong with veggies and protein). This was delicious! We used ground turkey with some sage, rosemary, and thyme mixed in and added sweet potatoes and corn for extra veggies. It basically tasted like Thanksgiving in a bowl!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment