Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blame it On the Rain

I have been a grump and a half this week.
It hasn't been pretty.
In true Alyssa fashion, I am not going to take responsibility for it, and blame it on the weather (it has been raining since Monday).

To brighten up the day (and, frankly, get my act together), here are some things I have to look forward to and be excited about.


1. I GET TO SEE MY MOM AND AUNT TOMORROW!
2. Camping/fall foliage observing next weekend
3. My Sharing Time lesson this Sunday-those cuties always have awesome little nuggets of wisdom to share :)
4. Kat and Ash's babies coming soon! YAYYYY!
5. Harry Potter movie for FHE on Monday
6. Halloween and Trunk or Treat
7. I guess this already happened, but I went to Trader Joe's the other night and it was awesome, as usual. Heaven!
8. Cooler weather
9. Pumpkin everything (pies, cookies, etc.)
10. The Primary Program!

After being so grouchy, I read through this talk and felt uplifted again. Thank you, General Conference and Carl B. Cook :)

Here's to positivity and the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment