Thursday, October 27, 2011

Yum

People, I have a new food blog obsession.

I am of the mindset that trying new recipes is fun, but they darn well better be pretty simple, not require a lot of ingredients (I hate things sitting around after only being used for one dinner), and mostly healthy (extra points if they are chocked full of veggies!)

Well, my friends, I have found the golden ticket. The creme de la creme. The pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow.


Haylie Duff (yes, that Haylie Duff) is one talented lady en la cocina! Maybe I am, like, the last person on Earth to discover this little gem of a site (if so, I give you permission to give me the "Um, duh, where have you been? That blog is so three months ago" thing). If not, I hope you find it as charming and helpful as I do.

There are lots of delicious sounding dishes that are healthy and don't require a 200 dollar grocery bill of ingredients you will use once. Hooray! I am hoping to crack into the Fresh Basil Pinenut Pesto soon.

So, if you are looking for some new meal inspiration like I am around our house (how is one supposed to make it through the winter/holidays without A. Being starving all the time or B. Needing a triple bypass?), then check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment