Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sidenote:


My friends are awesome.

A big thanks to Ashley, Katherine, and Nancy for all of the ideas.

I feel super empowered and like I can tackle this issue head on now :-)

Yay for tidiness and order!


I also felt super whiney and ungrateful with the last post... I love the little home that we have here and I feel very lucky, but I am just not naturally gifted in the organizational department, so quite often it makes me want to scream not nice words. That's all.


Lastly, is this not the cutest picture you've ever seen?


I want a baby otter for Christmaaaaaas.... Only a baby otter will dooooo!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha Oh my how I love that picture. I will see if I can find one on the black market for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes baby otters do dooo all over the house - think again about that one!

    ReplyDelete